Monday, July 23, 2012

My True Father

If there was a level higher than cloud 9 I would be on it.  God has blessed me beyond belief in just the past 2 weeks.  He blesses me all the time but these past two weeks have been nothing short of unbelievable.

In these blessings God has taught me a very important lesson.  Who to share these blessings with.  He has taught me not to simply share my news with just anyone, but first to share them with the closest people in my life.  These people are the ones who truly want to see me succeed.

We can become discouraged when we try to share our news with people we think care about us and our life.  Sometimes these people can be our own family members.  As humans I think we have an inherent desire to want our family to want the best for us.  I know I have that desire.  I want them to celebrate with me and I don't mean that in a pious way.  I mean it in a celebration of how much God loves and adores us.  In all of my blessings I want others to see that i do not deserve these blessings.  God only blesses me because He loves me.

I always want to be obedient to His commands because I trust God with my whole heart.  He knows what is ultimately best for me and I never want to take away from how great our Heavenly Father is.


No comments:

Post a Comment